Making Wellness a Way of Life
A broad range of traditional community health care and prevention programs are offered for seniors and families, including:
- blood pressure monitoring, wellness screenings, and flu shots
- health lectures and workshops
- fitness and dance classes
- outreach and enrollment for CalFresh (SNAP), MediCal, and Covered California.
Nursing services are provided through collaborations with the University of San Diego.
A monthly mobile clinic comes to Bayside from Family Health Centers of San Diego offering low cost services that include: sick visits, immunizations, well-child, school sports and WIC physicals, pregnancy tests, family planning and gynecology.
Date: The 4th Friday of each month
Time: 8:00am-12:00pm & 1:00pm-5:00pm
Location: The parking lot
Check Out Our Affordable Classes:
- Zumba Gold
- Ballet Folklorico El Tapatio
- Tai Chi
- and more....